Tuesday, February 28, 2012

ETSY Treasury Feature

It's always exciting when a curator chooses one of your items to be featured on their TREASURY. If you don't already know, a Treasury is like a shopping gallery. The curator usually chooses a specific theme and then chooses 16 items to be featured in their treasury. This week I have been featured in 2 treasuries. What fun! and now, there is a great little widget to share your treasury listings with your friends and family. Here's 3 treasuries I've been featured in recently. Feel free to click on them and see everyone's listing! ENJOY!


3 comments:

  1. I did not know about the widget! That's a great addition! Treasury lists are fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found out about them today. It's actually offered by an outside company, but I love it just the same. Thanks for dropping in!

      Krista

      Delete
  2. Hi! I like your blog so I gave you a Liebster award. There's details about it on my blog at: http://curiouscountrycook.blogspot.com/2012/05/white-chocolate-biscoff-blondies-blog.html

    Essentially it's an award for small/new blogs designed to get them more exposure.

    Anyway, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...